Monday, May 13, 2013

Bout of Books : Day 1

  The Bout of Books read-a-thon has commenced! I am really excited to begin my reading marathon and fly through these books. I have thankfully finished the book I was on before it started, so now I can start fresh on my reading goals.

Reading Goal : 2 books
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher




  I know it's small, but this is just an estimate on my reading abilities. If I finish these fairly quick, I will update my goals as I update my blog throughout the course of the week. As far as the challenge goes, I will be entering today in hopes of getting that gift card! Good luck to everyone who's entered and I will be posting my entry shortly. Happy reading!

EDIT : If anyone still wants to come join me and all the other readers, I think there is still time! I'm sure you will have tons of fun.
http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment