Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Book Line Up #1

Alright well while I'm finishing up the third book in the Hunger Games series, Mockingjay, I'd like to share what books I plan on reading when I'm done. Feel free to tell me if they are any good, and what you thought of them in the comments!



First up, I'm going to be reading Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James. I have heard that it has a BDSM element in it, and I did not expect that! I am a bit iffy of that side of the story, but other than that it seem suspenseful and full of drama! Hopefully if it's good, I can read the other books in the series. After that I'll be reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult. It seems like a page turner, but I find Jodi Picoult somewhat boring at times. I'm probably used to so much suspense and thrills, maybe this one will be different. Fingers crossed! After that I'll be starting another series, The Dark Divine by Bree Despain. It is a trilogy that is suspenseful, and paranormal. Looks really good, but I haven't heard too much about it. Seems spooky! And the last book I know I'll be reading is Divergent by Veronica Roth. I've heard so many good things about this book, and I can't wait to actually read it myself. It's a dystopian young adult book, one of my favorite types of books! I think I am most looking foward to Divergent. I am a bit iffy about starting three new series, hopefully I don't start confusing them and forgetting about them. I have a tendency for that, hehe. I can do it though! I plan on doing honest reviews on each of them! So stay tuned to see what I think. Next post should be about Mockingjay, and my thought on the series in general. Until then, adios! - xoxo Muffin

0 comments:

Post a Comment